County Welfare Dept
Description: L-r: Mrs Jimmie Higginbotham, Mrs Jannetta Johnson, Mrs Floyd Cofer, Mrs G. H. Tanner, Mrs Maude Bowman, and Mrs Ola M. Dickson. The Gwinnett County Dept of Public Welfare just moved into nine offices in the courthouse basement formerly occupied by the Health Dept.
Width of original image:
Height of original image:
Archives-Hometown Scrapbook 1952-53
Is the original (digital file or print) of sufficient quality to reproduce
Comments to add about this photo?